Monday, July 11, 2011

My Kid's A Hero

I am a huge fan of homemade and personalized gifts. I think there is so much to say for a gift that is filled with the love of someone who wold take time out of their busy lives to make something special just for me. I love giving personal gifts as well, my family can attest to the countless photo gifts and homemade picture frames and collages. 

So I was really excited when my friend Felicia, owner of the Darling Girlfriends Review Spot blog,  wrote a review  for products from My Kid's a Hero, a great site with some wonderful personalized gifts like blankets, book bags and their main attraction, storybooks that star your child as the hero. Check out her review to take a look at the products she received as well as enter a fun giveaway for your own personalized book mark and book bag.

All of the products on My Kid's a Hero look fun but the story books are what really drew me in. My kids love to read and they also love to make up stories that include themselves. So, to give them a gift of their very own story book with them as the hero I think would just make their day. It is a gift they would treasure for years to come. This is definitely something I will be looking into for birthdays and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment